NETWORKING

• -17w
  • -4d
  • -3h

The Forum provides opportunities to mingle with more than 1,000 orthodontic professionals, cementing existing relationships and forging new ones. In addition to the always-entertaining social events over the four-day event, this year’s Forum offers even more networking opportunities by adding Face2Face participation sessions throughout the educational curriculum. Whether you’re a resident looking for your next step, an experienced clinician looking to engage industry leaders in advanced content, or are seeking a collaboration session on a premier golf course, the Forum 2017 has it all.

WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 22

6:00 pm – 7:30 pm

Welcome Reception

THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 23

5:00 pm – 6:00 pm Happy Hour with Industry Partners
5:00 pm – 6:00 pm Careers & Cocktails Social

FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 24

11:30 am – 1:00 pm Clinical Round Table Lunches
6:30 pm – 7:30 pm Cocktail Reception
7:30 pm – 11:30 pm The Forum Dinner & Dance Charity Event

Masquerade Dinner & Dance Charity Event

Friday, February 24

Being held in conjunction with The Forum’s Dinner & Dance Celebration is our 6th annual event benefiting Smile for a Lifetime, a national charity providing quality orthodontic treatment for patients who may not have the opportunity to achieve a beautiful, straight smile without financial assistance.

Smilent Auction, Photo Booth, Dinner,
Dancing, and more.

Smile For A Lifetime Foundation: The Gift of Smiles

Ormco Forum 2017
Ormco Forum 2017
Ormco Forum 2017

“The Forum is the one time each year I get to focus on my clinical techniques. I enjoy discussing ideas with like-minded colleagues and receiving information thru the presentations that challenges me to continue reaching higher to find greater excellence and deliver higher results to my patients. Each year I return to my practice refocused on developing greater excellence!”

Dr. Marc Olsen